Friday, October 10, 2014


CREATING A BLOG


This is a new experience for me and it has allowed me to learn how easy it is to involve students in these types of activities. I think personally I have the will and knowledge to succeed in this course and the information I receive is just a benefit for us all to continue in this progressive learning process. 

I found some doubts while reading through the material we have, especially about the advantages and disadvantages of each blogging program (Blogger and Wordpress). I know now we are focusing on the use of Blogger, but I would like to know "what are some of my peers and faculty members thoughts on that?". 

My students will enjoy it for sure. I know that they like to post so many things on line about their thoughts and opinions but sometimes they need a place where we can all discuss those ideas. I feel that my students will now have a clearer understanding of the importance on being a correct writer and expressing their ideas with more control over their spelling or grammar. Especially if they want their message to be understood.

Great experience!! 

Hope to hear comments from you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment